lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

Transparent










Hi beautiful beautiful people,well as usual I'm having my rainy holidays, I'm loving it. Usually for my outfits these days I'm loving the neutral palette and yes transparent counts as a color. This is a vintage rain vest from Rue 21 probably from the early 90's or late 80's according with my sister. The ring is actually smokey topaz which is my current love. I think all my trip plans are coming well so wish me luck. REMEMBER TO HYPE!! xx
LOOKBOOK TWITTER BLOGLOVIN TUMBLR

4 comentarios:

  1. love your loafers! ive been looking for a pair :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    $20 credit to Posh Patina Giveaway

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey beautiful! Thanks for your message on IFB, so glad I got to discover your blog! Love your style!
    I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. so cute and simple.

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the loafers! Perfect for fall! I keep meaning to get a pair.

    Chloe
    http://www.thesweetlysour.com

    ResponderEliminar