lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

Summer Rain








Blouse and Skirt from Forever21, shoes from Zara and Coat from Urban Outfitters.

After some time a.k.a my graduation party I didn't saw Samuel even thought we talked all time on Whatsapp, but his blackberry got destroyed so now I introduced him into the Iphone, anyways summer has been just cleaning and cleaning my bedroom and closet regardless the fact I found a lot of trash in my dresses which could probably go into a world record. Plus watching and crying over Skins Fire and watching My mad fat diary. I guess I love British series. And you? Xx

P.D diy comming soon


LOOKBOOK TWITTER BLOGLOVIN TUMBLR


3 comentarios:

  1. Love the jacket and the glittery shoes!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Okay I love this. Those shoes contrast so nicely with that jacket and I kind of love that umbrella too!

    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That skirt is perfect! And the loafers are so dreamy!! You look really cute :)
    xx
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ResponderEliminar