domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

The essentials

Fall essentials




Fall my favorite season. Colors change and so as my mood. Enters to a whole new relaxation phase. Fall is about creating building and feeling good. That's why my true style comes up. As my essentials this fall everyone needs:
-A good pair of black booties as my new babes from Bershka
-Parker Pants (The 60-70's are back and what better than Tommy Hilfiger parker pants, my favorites)
-A jumper (ineeded)
-Plum lipstick
-Emerald coat (Refresh your outerwear with some color)
-Statement clutch

So with new season, shopping is just a must. As recomendation I found www.raise.com a place where you can Buy giftcards for discounted prices. And all from your favorite retailers. So take a look to Raise and let the shopping begin!

what are your favorite fall statements? Xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario