miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Never Seen Beofre







Dress from a Boutique in USA,Jacket from UO and Boots from ZARA


Hello my lovelies so yes, this outfit was shot on mid August but fall arrived by then. I just wanted to show this outfit because yes, biker boots and dresses. I could wear that combo forever. Anyways Laura a new friend of mine helped me design my new banner and design for my blog layout! So be sure to comeback to see it. And tomorrow is VFNO Guadalajara, if you live here come and say hello. Stay tuned tomorrow for another post and VFNO updates. xx

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice outfit

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-bodycon-skirt.html#.UjGnY8akohU

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's my fave combo.... I love it and I love how you've added the jacket. Such a great look.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ResponderEliminar