miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Boyfriend

Hi guys !!! How are you doing it´s Wendsday we are atthe middle of the weekend. Today the climate was a little hotter (Dislike , beacuse I LOVE COLD WEATHER!!)Well what.e Today was a relly relaxing day. Probablly I will go to hang out with my friends later, so here is the outfit I wore today I shoot the pictures about 2:00 pm, But I kinda like the 5:00 pm lighting what do you think ? Today in my family (we are Mexican ) we celebrate día de muertos , wich is a really unique holiday beacuse we bring memory to all of the people that now are resting in piece and kinda of make fun of death or see it for one day as a friend. Maybe tomorrow Ican make a extra post abou it. On how we celebrate it so you can see a little bit more of my culture and beliefs (BTW IM 100% CATHOLIC!!lml)So yea guys enjoy today post see you tomorrow have a nice day ! And oh about my outif ¨boyfriend¨ Its beacuse today I wear boyfriend jeans and blazer , I loved how navy blue looks with nude colors. Please comment and tell me your thoughts. And dont forget to follow me on twitter @KarenMgc

THANKS FOR READING

Shoes - Steve Madden
Jeans - Seven for all mind kind a.k.a 7FAM (Thats how I call them)boyfriend jeans
Shirt-LEVIS
Blazer-Bershka
Accesories-Leather wrap up:Abercrombie, Bangles and fake pearl one:Forever 21 ,Watch: Vintage (was my moms,but I think the brand is Lavoni)


2 comentarios:

  1. wooow, i love that look!
    following you, here is my blog if you want to check it, just started myself too :) http://casualmotion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you're soo cute :)) love your style :*

    ResponderEliminar