lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Light Pink

Hi guys how are you doing !! I hope fine having a great Monday ? I hate Mondays I just cant stand them.I just cant stop thinking about X-mas Its just and obsession I cant get over ! Its just so happy and everything,but is November so I need to keep it calm and do something.Well here is my outfit I love light pink ! I just think It goes with all the skin colors. What do you think about it? BTW !! Please share this blog that would just make my whole freaking entire life !!

THANKS FOR READING!

Shoes - Oysho
Pants-LOB
Belt-Charlotte Ruse
Shirt- Banana Republic
Jacket- Bershka






1 comentario:

  1. Hey dear!
    Thanks for your comment on fashiolista.
    Following your blog, its great!
    Follow mine back if you like:
    http://timesquare.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar